1300 Avenida Vista Hermosa, #250 San Clemente, CA 92673 US
- RDA is responsible for performing basic supportive chair-side procedures under the direction of the Staff Dentists,
- Maintaining the operatory in a safe and workable condition, properly cleaning all dental instruments,
- Assist with providing oral health education to patients and caregivers.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent education required
- Experience / Training: Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- License / Certification: Certification from an accredited dental assisting program; current California license for Dental Assistant; current radiology license and evidence of satisfactory completion of board-approved course in coronal polishing; current BLS certification
- Preferred Position Qualifications
- Experience / Training: Two years’ experience working in a pediatric dental office or community clinic
- License / Certification: Sealant Certification
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Hieu’s passion is promoting, consulting, and guiding people to achieve their dream careers. As a Healthcare Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, Hieu is pursuing her lifelong goal to work within the HealthCare Industry.
For the past six years, Hieu has been in the healthcare industry working as a patient coordinator, Medical lab support associate and technical sales. Achieving experience on a one-on-one basis with clinical and non-clinical staff in addition to volunteer and internship work with hospice centers, clinical projects and coordinating clinical trial patients.
Hieu considers herself hardworking, persistent, determined, intelligent, ambitious, and confident. She is eager to learn new things and takes nothing for granted. She appreciates the small things in life because small things make a big difference.
She enjoys outdoor activities and traveling with her loved ones outside of work. In her free time, Hieu enjoys reading personal development and self-help books and researching and studying the power of the human brain.