Data Intake Coordinator
3 Parkway N Suite 400 , Suite B Deerfield, IL 60015 US
Heart monitoring medical device manufacturer in Deerfield, IL is looking to hire several Data Intake Clerks ASAP. Great opportunity to work in a company with cutting-edge technology for at-home patient monitoring! Please email your resume or call (949) 222-6430.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 6:00am-2:30pm
Contract-To-Permanent within 4-5 months
- Simultaneously operate six computer stations of extracting patient data from monitoring devices
- Operate company's proprietary PC software to begin downloading data onto USB drives
- Keep data organized on computer
- Ensure USB drives with patient data are organized and transferred to the proper shipping associate
- Enter missing data into database as necessary
- 1-2 years Administrative or Data Entry experience
- Understanding of patient confidentiality (HIPPA) is a plus but not necessary
- Proficient PC Skills
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Positive and friendly attitude
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Jennifer works on placing Administrative and Customer Service positions. Jennifer graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Prior to working with Marquee Staffing, Jennifer worked in the education field for eight years. She worked with and taught elementary school students. Jennifer decided to pivot into recruiting because she is passionate about helping others find their next role or career move.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys exploring the outdoors with her dog, cooking new recipes, and going to Disneyland with her family.