Data Entry/ Customer Service
1225 Stone Drive San Marcos, CA 92078-4059 US
Local dental manufacturing distribution facility in San Marcos is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join their growing team!
We are looking for someone who thrives in a customer service role, exceeding customer's expectations and promoting favorable company relationships. The position has heavy data entry (up to 8 hours per day) and requires a typing speed of at least 50+ words per minute.
Important: Good attendance is required. Must be able to catch on quickly and work efficiently. Attention to details.
You will be responsible for:
- Ability to learn the extensive product line and basic dental terminology to assist dentist, hygienists, and dental assistants with technical product questions.
- Performs heavy data entry of purchase orders, credit memos, return authorizations and invoices. May assist with processing of EDI orders. Back up support for processing and shipping international orders.
- Responds to a heavy volume of customer phone calls and emails regarding purchase orders, product information, and billing or shipping discrepancies. Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, solicit further sales, and solve problems.
- Accurately records all customer product complaints in accordance with FDA guidelines.
- Maintains an Excel spreadsheet and manually tracks and records monthly sales and returns
- Assists assigned Sales Representatives with product, literature, and administrative requests.
- Mails out literature and product samples to customers. Assist the marketing department with stuffing envelopes and mailing out promotional flyers.
- Assists with other administrative tasks as needed.
- Provides superior customer service. Maintains a friendly, courteous manner at all times.
- Trains new employees as needed. Updates customer service procedure manual.
- Assists with product inventory.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 3 years customer service experience in a dental or medical environment; or equivalent experience or combination of education and experience preferred.
(This is an onsite position, $22/hr.)
Schedule: M-F 7am to 4pm
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Hillary began working with Marquee Staffing in 2011 as a Receptionist. She quickly learned the industry, and developed a passion for recruiting with a focus on the fields of Production, Human Resources, Accounting, Engineering, and Customer Service. Her natural ability to develop relationships made her invaluable among her candidates as well as her clients. Currently operating as our Sr Account Manager, Hillary thrives on providing exceptional customer service while delivering on her client’s needs. Her ability to produce a high caliber of talent combined with her vivacious personality have added immeasurable value to our organization.
Outside of work, Hillary makes sure to make every moment count, and never takes anything for granted. She enjoys going on scenic drives with her family and watching her boys grow up.