Customer Service Coordinator
1725 Gillespie Way Ste 101 El Cajon, CA 92020 US
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and solving issues.
Compensation: Up to $20 an hour depending on experience
Hour: 6am – 2:30pm
Customer Service is responsible for coordinating and organizing information both written and verbal as related to customer orders including acknowledgement, confirmation, and interdepartmental plans from receipt of order through shipping.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work with inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to address the needs of our customers.
• Develop and build customer relationships to maintain and further business opportunities.
• Support the sales team with service and information regarding customers and order status.
• Process and follow up customer orders working with Production, Purchasing and Warehouse teams to provide the best possible information on meeting customer order requirements.
• Help facilitate, resolve and, or troubleshoot customer issues related to orders. Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
• Provide solutions, recommendations and product information with a sense of urgency, positivity and empathy.
• Good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• A good understanding of the company organization with emphasis on SOPs’ related to customer service
• Excellent proven interpersonal verbal/listening skills
• Good knowledge in associated computer software (Word, Excel, SOS & QBO)
• Time management skills
• Communicate with customers via phone, email.
• Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
• Data entry
• At least 1 - 3 years' of relevant work experience
• Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 20 years of recruiting and human resources experience, Yolanda possess a specialization in the talent acquisition space.
She has spent most of her career in the staffing industry. Yolanda prides herself in having the right experience allowing her to fill roles for both invasive searches as well as emergency placements.
She strives to ensure that our clients staffing needs are being met while searching for the best talent.
In Yolanda’s free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends.