Corporate Cafe Barista
52 Discovery Irvine, CA 92618 US
Medical Device Company is adding a Barista to their onsite Corporate Cafe.
Temp to Hire
up to $18ph BOE
The Corporate Cafe Barista is responsible for creating a personable and memorable experience for all guests by providing them with top-notch service, quality beverages and food, as well as ensuring the café is a comfortable environment for all customers.
Monday - Friday
6am -11am or 6am - 3:00pm w/ some saturdays
- In-depth knowledge of all food and beverage products sold and their ingredients.
- Highlight café items and recommend pairings to customers based on purchases.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge always.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during high volume periods or atypical events.
- Ensure transactions are always processed in a timely manner.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language. Make guests feel welcome and appreciated.
- Anticipate and respond to guest’s questions and needs.
- Assist training new team members by positively reinforcing standards and performance; give respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Follow all policies and procedures to ensure the safety and security of all.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace at all times.
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A consistent positive customer focus
- Strong clear communication
- Thorough and dependable
- Great organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for service
- Ability to manage stress and composure
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective time management
- Minimum one year specialty coffee experience
- Valid Food Handler’s card or Serv Safe certification required
High school diploma or GED.
Meet Your Recruiter
A native to Orange County, Nina’s staffing career began in 2006 placing quality engineering candidates with distinguished companies as a successful recruiter and client manager. Nina specializes in recruiting for mechanical and electrical engineers in all industries from aerospace, medical device and manufacturing. She understands the engineering programs and importance of matching specific technical skills for position success. Her strong connections within the industry have been vital in her success. Nina’s excitement in placing engineers is due to the direct impact the products have on people’s lives: Everything we touch has been engineered in one form or another. She currently works as an on-site manager at a prominent medical device company.
Outside of work, Nina has been a dedicated volunteer to local nonprofit organizations for the past 15 years. She also enjoys being outdoors, hiking and spending time with her three children.