Corporate Cafe Barista - CLOSER
52 Discovery Irvine, CA 92618 US
Medical Device Company is adding a Barista to their onsite Corporate Cafe.
Temp to Hire
up to $20ph BOE
The Corporate Cafe Barista is responsible for creating a personable and memorable experience for all guests by providing them with top-notch service, quality beverages and food, as well as ensuring the café is a comfortable environment for all customers.
Monday - Friday .
11:30AM - 8:00PM
In-depth knowledge of all food and beverage products sold and their ingredients.
- Highlight café items and recommend pairings to customers based on purchases.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge always.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during high volume periods or atypical events.
- Ensure transactions are always processed in a timely manner.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language. Make guests feel welcome and appreciated.
- Anticipate and respond to guest’s questions and needs.
- Assist training new team members by positively reinforcing standards and performance; give respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Follow all policies and procedures to ensure the safety and security of all.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace at all times.
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one year specialty coffee experience
- A consistent positive customer focus
- Strong clear communication
- Thorough and dependable
- Great organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for service
- Ability to manage stress and composure
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective time management
- Valid Food Handler’s card or Serv Safe certification required
High school diploma or GED.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.