Clinician- LCSW, LMFT or LPCC
409 Camino Del Rio South Suite 201 San Diego, CA 92108 US
Wage range $77,486.00 - $113,961.90
- Full-Time (4 days/wk) [4-10 schedule]
- Part-Time (3 or 2 days/wk)
- *Needs to be able to work either Saturdays or Sundays
- AM: 5:30am – 4:00pm
- PM: 2:30pm – 1:00am
- NOC: 9:00pm – 7:30am
- A Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field
- Current licensure with CA BBS as an LMFT, LCSW, LPCC
- Two (2) years of experience in providing crisis management and mental health services
- Driver's license and vehicle insurance that is current and valid with your name listed as the driver
- Your own personal vehicle to use for work to attend community meetings, drive on site to crisis if needed, and more.
- 2 years experience with Outpatient clinic or community mental health service
- Experience providing intensive case management and/or intensive community supports using psychiatric rehabilitation concepts
- Dispatches and responds to emergency / crisis events in the community across San Diego County
- Provides onsite therapeutic interventions support to persons and families in crisis
- Collaborates with other First Responders as needed to provide onsite crisis support including, but not limited to, transporting members to appropriate levels of care
- Acts as a leader for the dispatched mobile team, providing clinical guidance and instruction to team members
- Completes a concise assessment to paint a clinical picture of the members needs and provide appropriate treatment recommendations
- Creates appropriate referrals for placement, case management and aftercare services, as assigned
- Develops and maintains an awareness of community resource
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Hieu’s passion is promoting, consulting, and guiding people to achieve their dream careers. As a Healthcare Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, Hieu is pursuing her lifelong goal to work within the HealthCare Industry.
For the past six years, Hieu has been in the healthcare industry working as a patient coordinator, Medical lab support associate and technical sales. Achieving experience on a one-on-one basis with clinical and non-clinical staff in addition to volunteer and internship work with hospice centers, clinical projects and coordinating clinical trial patients.
Hieu considers herself hardworking, persistent, determined, intelligent, ambitious, and confident. She is eager to learn new things and takes nothing for granted. She appreciates the small things in life because small things make a big difference.
She enjoys outdoor activities and traveling with her loved ones outside of work. In her free time, Hieu enjoys reading personal development and self-help books and researching and studying the power of the human brain.