Clinician- LCSW, MFT, Psychologist
362 3rd St Fl 2 Laguna Beach, CA 92651 US
We are a non-profit, primary care health facility that provides family-centered medical services. We offer high-quality, low-cost, non-emergency, curative, and preventative care, as well as educational services to individuals and families of all ages in Orange County and south Orange County. We believe everyone should be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their ability to pay.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LMFT or Clinical Psychologist
Orange County community clinic is seeking a compassionate Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LMFT or Clinical Psychologist to join our growing team. We are expanding our mental health program. The ideal candidate will have a background in Behavioral Health, the desire to work closely with individuals, and a commitment to helping those in need.
Bilingual Eng/Spanish highly desired.
Location: Laguna Beach
Onsite Mon-Fri 8AM -5PM
- The LCSW works as part of the patient care provider team of Laguna Beach Community Clinic (LBCC). The LCSW works independently in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of health care conditions of clinic patients following the Practice Guidelines of LBCC.
- The LCSW provides culturally sensitive and appropriate care to patients and is responsible for accurately documenting the patient health care record in a timely manner.
- The LCSW maintains an acceptable patient schedule and workflow to adequately meet the needs of the clinic, as determined by the Chief Medical Officer.
- The LCSW works with the Chief Operations Officer for operational direction and to ensure appropriate staff support and to coordinate time off and continuing education requirements.
- The LCSW works under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer and is operationally accountable to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Able to navigate patients’ needs and schedule appointments appropriately.
- Able to treat patients with PTSD, Depression, Anxiety and some highly acute disorders.
- 6-8 Average patients seen -we are trying to reach as many patients as we can and ideally, we are looking to double the number of patients we are reaching per day.
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Social Work or Social Welfare with a Master’s Degree.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Previous experience in fast-paced community clinic setting is highly preferred.
Physical Demands & Abilities: The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear.
The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Job Type: Full-time Location: On-site (not remote position) Compan
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for Marquee Staffing, Elizabeth works on placing Accounting & Finance, IT, Engineering, Administrative & Clerical, Manufacturing & Production, and Healthcare roles. Prior to joining our team, Elizabeth graduated from California State University with a degree in Psychology, and was in sales and the insurance industry for over 8 years. Elizabeth assisted companies with benefits packages to offer their employees' health and life insurance, and was also a Medicare Specialist. Elizabeth later moved into a commercial specialist role assisting businesses with their general liability, commercial auto and workman’s compensation policies. Her passion for improving people’s lives led her to Marquee Staffing where she gets to change lives every day!
Outside of work, Elizabeth enjoys spending time with her golden doodle Roofles by going to the dog park, running on the beach, and getting puppaccinos! She is also a Muay Thai & MMA amateur.