914 E Katella Ave Anaheim, CA 92805 US
Seeking an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our staff as a Project Engineer in our Civil Engineering Department. This is a direct hire opportunity, 100% Onsite, Monday-Friday 8am-5PMS
Salary: 90K-130K BOE
- This is an engineering position with focus on production of engineering drawings and specifications.
- Focus on Hydrology, WQMP/LID Reports, Grading & Drainage Plans and Off-Site Improvement Plans.
- Supervision received is administrative, with assignments given in terms of broad general objectives and limits so that you may act independently on technical matters relating to your field.
- Have the ability to process paper/electronic documents and utilize computer equipment
- ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- ability and willingness to do site visits.
- Experience and knowledge of civil engineering standards, regulations and grading standards, familiarity with the designing and permitting of civil engineering improvements for land development projects, and experience of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Master's in Civil Engineering is a plus
- Professional Engineering License (PE) or EIT with plans to pursue PE
- 5 years of experience in Civil Engineering Role
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.