Civil Drafter/CAD Operator
914 E Katella Ave Anaheim, CA 92805 US
This position will focus primarily on AUTOCAD work to assist with civil engineering and land surveying projects. Additional duties may come depending on capability and learning ability. This position is 100% onsite.
Ideal candidate is self-motivated and capable of learning new things quickly.
Basic CAD knowledge requirements:
- Able to work and modify x-refs (turn off/on unused layers)
- Able to set up work sheets (insert / x-ref title blocks, notes, site plans, legends, schedules, details, views, etc.)
- Block creating and editing
- Proficient with layer management
- Able to work / create view ports (scaling, layering management of view ports.)
- High School Diploma or Associates in Drafting
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.