Certified Nursing Assistant
Irvine, CA 92688 US
We are looking to hire a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team in providing excellent health care to our client’s patients! This role will provide routine daily care to assigned patients in accordance with their clinical assessment and care plan.
- Catering to all of patient’s personal care needs.
- Managing daily patient routine such as helping with personal hygiene, grooming, tooth brushing, bathing, dressing, and other related care.
- Taking, recording, and monitoring vital signs.
- Reporting any and all changes in patients’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions to senior management.
- Maintaining a clean and safe unit environment such as stocking unit supplies.
- Operating hospital equipment as directed.
- Performing routine clerical tasks.
- Other related duties are assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year of full-time clinical experience as a CNA is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Program meeting California state requirements.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Current BLS certification is required.
- Ability in showing compassion, empathy, and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate with patients, families, and healthcare staff.
- Moderate physical exertion on a regular and recurring basis, such as assisting patients in transfer activities.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.