4141 N. Palm Street Fullerton, CA 92835 US
Hours: 3:30PM Start Time
$28 - 30/hr Based on Experience
Prepares and sets up the CNC Lathes within the department for the fabrication of a variety of hardware used in the aircraft industry. Essential skills and experience:
- Sets up and operates 2 axis, sub-spindle, and y-axis lathes machines to produce quality parts within the standards on the route sheet.
- Selects the correct speed and feeds for various materials according to operations designated on the route sheet.
- Knows threads for both tapping and chasing of internal and external classes.
- Holds close tolerances with the standards of each operation outlined on the route sheets.
- Must be able to check own work using measuring instruments, prior to obtaining first article inspection.
- Performs first articles.
- Inspects dimensions and surface finish of products.
- Performs daily PM (check fluid levels, lubricating levels) as assigned.
- Provide technical support to personnel in lower classifications.
- Works safely at all times.
- Advises supervisor of better and more economical ways of completing operations on Material Removal Rate (depth of cut, feeds, and speeds) and tooling/process improvements.
- Exercises good housekeeping practices in work area.
- Must become familiar with company designs and manufacturing processes and standards.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, sit, use hands to finger, reach with arms and hands, climb stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 lbs.
- Work environment: Factory environment, exposure to machine noise, metal particles, dust, and coolant. The noise level is high.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.