15353 Barranca Pkwy Irvine, CA 92618 US
Pay Rate: $18+/hr, Based on Experience
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM + OT
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAIN DUTIES
- Assume responsibility for the timely and accurate configuration of capital equipment, and repair of defective or damaged products
- Conduct engineering changes on product line
- Document all problems and repair requirements
- Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relations, communication, and coordination with Company personnel and management
- Assist technical support personnel as needed
- Keep management informed of area activities and of any significant problems
- Attend and participates in meetings as required
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time based on business need.
Education / Certification / Experience required:
- 1+ years of experience with medical device product design and assembly
- Medical device repair experience preferred
- Able to troubleshoot and repair products quickly
- Good communications skills
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Able to use all related technical applications
- Ability to use various hand tools
- Able to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.