Behavioral Health Clinician- LMFT
405 W. 5th St. Santa Ana, CA 90015 US
- Current and valid license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) is required to be placed on the eligible list
- Performing Psychosocial MH evaluation, Drug Screening and/or conduct needs assessments to facility mental health needs and referrals
- Developing individualized service plans by determining appropriate level of interventions based on clients current level of functioning, symptoms, behaviors
- Facilitating connections with family and other support systems such as forensic peer support mentors; and conducting re-entry groups with the target population
- Understanding of relapse prevention and best practices for treating and engaging with the mentally ill clients
- Discharge planning and linking mentally ill clients to community resources
- Providing care to client in relation to their level of functioning (i.e. acute psychiatric housing)
Various shifts and hours available
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Hieu’s passion is promoting, consulting, and guiding people to achieve their dream careers. As a Healthcare Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, Hieu is pursuing her lifelong goal to work within the HealthCare Industry.
For the past six years, Hieu has been in the healthcare industry working as a patient coordinator, Medical lab support associate and technical sales. Achieving experience on a one-on-one basis with clinical and non-clinical staff in addition to volunteer and internship work with hospice centers, clinical projects and coordinating clinical trial patients.
Hieu considers herself hardworking, persistent, determined, intelligent, ambitious, and confident. She is eager to learn new things and takes nothing for granted. She appreciates the small things in life because small things make a big difference.
She enjoys outdoor activities and traveling with her loved ones outside of work. In her free time, Hieu enjoys reading personal development and self-help books and researching and studying the power of the human brain.