Assistant Property Manager
Stadium Plaza Business Park 1630 South , Stadium Plaza Business P Anaheim, CA 92806 US
- Assist with the activities associated with a property or group of properties.
- Assist with all lease administration duties.
- Conduct initial collection calls and track follow-up.
- Supervise vendors (landscaping, janitorial, etc.) and maintenance staff.
- Perform regular property inspections and complete inspection report.
- Assist with the development of operating and capital budget.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports for owners (including variance reports, executive summaries, stacking plans and aging reports).
- Work with the Property Manager to coordinate tenant improvement and capital projects.
- Maintenance programs for property interior and exterior, as well as mechanical systems, build-outs, renovations, tenant move-ins, and move-outs.
- Screen, hire, supervise and train staff as required, which may include: receptionist, administrative associate, assistant property manager II, chief building engineer (and engineering staff), day porters, security guards, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or a Human Resource Management related discipline
- RPA designation in progress preferred.
- Possess Real Estate License where required by state law.
- At least 2 years and up to 4 years of commercial property management experience (continuous in one operation), comparable with the property under consideration in terms of office/industrial/retail, ownership, tenant lease arrangements, square footage, etc.
- Must have intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel and Outlook proficiencies.
- Angus and accounting software such as MRI, Yard or CTI preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Jennifer works on placing Administrative and Customer Service positions. Jennifer graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Prior to working with Marquee Staffing, Jennifer worked in the education field for eight years. She worked with and taught elementary school students. Jennifer decided to pivot into recruiting because she is passionate about helping others find their next role or career move.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys exploring the outdoors with her dog, cooking new recipes, and going to Disneyland with her family.