Assembly Operator, Labeler - 2nd Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
Our medical device company in Irvine, CA is hiring for assemblers for their growing team as production ramps up! These are temp-to-hire opportunities with a fantastic work culture and team!
Schedule (40 Hrs/Week): Mon-Fri 3pm - 11:30pm
- Perform soldering rework repairs and assembly on small electronic units in a cleanroom.
- Testing using: ohmmeters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, functional generators
- Communicate with engineering team on projects and deadlines
- Perform product processing from preparation of raw materials to finished goods assembly.
- Adherence to established standard operating procedures and training.
- Utilize clean room and manufacturing equipment, special tools and fixtures.
- Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements.
- Complete appropriate paperwork necessary for maintaining good records.
- 1-2 years of experience with soldering units
- Experience using testing equipment: ohmmeters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, functional generators
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Able to read and write English language.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Jennifer works on placing Administrative and Customer Service positions. Jennifer graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Prior to working with Marquee Staffing, Jennifer worked in the education field for eight years. She worked with and taught elementary school students. Jennifer decided to pivot into recruiting because she is passionate about helping others find their next role or career move.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys exploring the outdoors with her dog, cooking new recipes, and going to Disneyland with her family.