Assembly Operator, Functional Testing - 1st OR 2nd Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
We are looking to hire an Assembly Operator/Functional Tester to join our growing team in Irvine, CA.
1st Shift: 6AM-2:30PM
2nd Shift: 3:00PM - 11:30PM
- Operate electro-mechanical and other analytical instruments.
- Utilize laboratory and manufacturing equipment and special tools and fixtures.
- Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements. Complete appropriate paperwork necessary for maintaining good records.
- Interface with personnel within R&D and other internal departments.
- Able to work independently and as well as a team player.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma and 2+ years experience testing electro mechanical equipment within a regulated R&D or manufacturing environment) required
- Must be familiar with GMP/GDP regulations.
- Able to read and write English language work instructions and technical drawings (including schematics), specifications and forms.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.