Assembly Level 1 - 2nd Shift
1105 Knott Ave. , Suite B Cypress, CA 90630 US
Our medical device company is actively hiring for 2nd Shift Assembly Technicians in Cypress, CA! Experience from any assembly field (aerospace, technical, medical, manufacturing, etc.) is welcome!
Shift Times: Mon-Fri 2:30pm-11:30pm
Catered lunches provided everyday!
- Work independently and as a part of a fast-paced med device assembly line team
- Adhere to manufacturing schedule and complete work orders in a timely manner
- Follow blueprints and manufacturing for external medical monitoring devices
- Follow manufacturing cGMP and ISO standards or guidelines
- Maintain a safe work space with respect to chemicals and equipment
- Review completed device manufacturing records and work orders, identify and correct errors, and submit finished documentation for quality release
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as assigned
- Minimum six months experience within manufacturing or assembly.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience with hand tools (screwdrivers, pliers, tweezers, etc.).
- Assembly of electronic and mechanical parts.
- Good hand and eye coordination.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Jennifer works on placing Administrative and Customer Service positions. Jennifer graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Prior to working with Marquee Staffing, Jennifer worked in the education field for eight years. She worked with and taught elementary school students. Jennifer decided to pivot into recruiting because she is passionate about helping others find their next role or career move.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys exploring the outdoors with her dog, cooking new recipes, and going to Disneyland with her family.