Assembly 2nd Shift
1105 Knott Ave. , Suite B Cypress, CA 90630 US
Our medical device company is actively hiring for Assembly Technicians in Cypress, CA! Experience from any assembly field (aerospace, technical, medical, manufacturing, etc.) is welcome! For a quick response, please email your resume to Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Shift Times: Mon-Fri 2:30pm-11:30pm
Catered lunches provided everyday!
- Work independently and as a part of a fast-paced med device assembly line team
- Adhere to manufacturing schedule and complete work orders in a timely manner
- Follow blueprints and manufacturing for external medical monitoring devices
- Follow manufacturing cGMP and ISO standards or guidelines
- Maintain a safe work space with respect to chemicals and equipment
- Review completed device manufacturing records and work orders, identify and correct errors, and submit finished documentation for quality release
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as assigned
- Minimum six months experience within manufacturing or assembly.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience with hand tools (screwdrivers, pliers, tweezers, etc.).
- Assembly of electronic and mechanical parts.
- Good hand and eye coordination.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.