9250 Brown Deer Road San Diego, CA 92121 US
Leading electronics manufacturer of AC/DC units is seeking an Assembler to join their team.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with assembly experience in electronics, specifically with PCB's and box builds.
You will be responsible to assemble a variety of electro/mechanical assemblies, sub-assemblies and rework.
To assemble a variety of electronic and mechanical assemblies, sub-assemblies and rework of Programmable Power and VTI products.
- Under direct supervision uses engineering drawings and standard methods to determine correct sequences of assembly procedures and methodology.
- Use of small hand tools, fixtures and soldering wire and FET’s.
- Perform component level inspection and rework.
- Use microscope to inspect, identify faults, assembly errors, and damaged components.
- Operates simple machines, prep equipment.
- 1+ years of previous experience in an electrical assembly environment
- Soldering skills
- Resistor color code, component recognition and basic math
- Read engineering drawings, OP sheets and BOMs
- Work from manuals, drawings, part lists, verbal and written instructions.
- ESD awareness.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Requires ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting up to 25 lbs
- Good basic math skills and knowledge of basic computer skills
- Must have a flexible schedule to be able to work overtime as required, including weekends
- Must be able to communicate, in English effectively both in written and verbal form
- Must have COVID vaccination
Monday thru Friday 5:30 AM to 2 PM + Overtime – able and willing to work overtime Monday thru Friday and weekends as necessary.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hillary began as a receptionist with Marquee Staffing in 2011, quickly learned the industry and promptly began recruiting. Her natural ability to recruit great clerical talent earned her a promotion to recruiter. Hillary focuses on identifying candidates for direct placement searches in the fields of manufacturing, engineering, quality assurance, distribution, human resources, and production. Hillary’s expertise and ability to produce a high caliber of talent for our clients’ direct placement needs have added great value to our staffing operations. She enjoys the challenge of providing the best possible customer service experience for her clients and is passionate about helping others find the perfect position within her clients’ facilities. She enjoys creating relationships and assisting in any way possible.
Along with helping clients fill their needs, she enjoys going on scenic drives with her family and watching her boys grow up. Outside of work, she makes sure to make every moment count, and never takes anything for granted.