Architectural Project Manager
914 E Katella Ave Anaheim, CA 92805 US
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Able to schedule completion dates correctly.
- Advanced AutoCAD and Microsoft Office skills
- Synchronizes with team to meet Code and Zoning requirements
- Versed with California Building Codes and Title 24 Code Compliance
- Standard ADA Code knowledge with ability to complete ADA Survey
- Industry practice of commonly used concepts, standards, and procedures
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, contractors, and consultants
- Display of multi-tasking ability accompanied by sound judgment
- Able to efficiently prioritize and manage tasks against deadlines and other metrics
- Good level of organization and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- 10 years of experience managing projects
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.