52 Discovery Irvine, CA 92618 US
- The Anesthesiologist will be conducting subject assessment in the pre-screening process of studies, as well as giving post study care instruction.
- Anesthesiologist will place arterial lines for studies as well as venous lines when necessary.
- Anesthesiologist will be administering and monitoring IV fluid administration. Anesthesiologist will be sampling of arterial lines placed.
- Anesthesiologist will be present in the laboratory during on going studies for the purpose of providing medical and clinical expertise. Anesthesiologist will be monitoring subject vitals from initiation of study to end.
- Outside of the laboratory setting the Anesthesiologist will be key person when designing procedures, protocol while incorporating their understanding physiological processes.
- Any subject medical concerns will be addressed to the anesthesiologist.
- Anesthesiologist will administer and monitor the subjects in the case of drug administration and medications if needed.
- Anesthesiologist will monitor subjects during desaturation procedure and any other procedures where gas mixtures are given.
- Work with medical technicians, nurses and other health care providers.
- Work in conjunction with engineering teams in the design of future state medical devices
- Anesthesiologists must have completed a 4-year Medical or Osteopathic college program.
- Anesthesiologist must have completed residency in Anesthesiology training.
- Four year D.O. degree or M.D. degree.
- Successful completion of USMLE1, USMLE2, and USLME3.
- Anesthesiologist must have current California medical board certification.
- Anesthesiologist must have current American Board of Anesthesiologist certification (ABA).
- Proficient in scientific methods used in research.
- Must be proficient in research methodology and data analysis.
- Must be capable of creating novel research protocols involving human subjects
- Must have a multifaceted understanding of human physiology and anatomy that can be drawn from when designing procedure for the testing of technology.
- Must have several years' experience in the field of Anesthesiology.
- Anesthesiologist must have the ability to discuss with physicians and medical professionals, regarding the type and method of anesthetics to be administered to the patient and the impact of our technology on such processes.
- Proper knowledge and skill to handle and operate the equipment and systems involved during the medical procedure.
- Good reading and comprehension skills as it is very important to understand the work related documents.
Meet Your Recruiter
A native to Orange County, Nina’s staffing career began in 2006 placing quality engineering candidates with distinguished companies as a successful recruiter and client manager. Nina specializes in recruiting for mechanical and electrical engineers in all industries from aerospace, medical device and manufacturing. She understands the engineering programs and importance of matching specific technical skills for position success. Her strong connections within the industry have been vital in her success. Nina’s excitement in placing engineers is due to the direct impact the products have on people’s lives: Everything we touch has been engineered in one form or another. She currently works as an on-site manager at a prominent medical device company.
Outside of work, Nina has been a dedicated volunteer to local nonprofit organizations for the past 15 years. She also enjoys being outdoors, hiking and spending time with her three children.