Advanced Machine Operator
24900 Avenue Stanford Valencia, CA 91355 US
Manufactures precision components used in a variety of aerospace and medical applications. We are seeking Advanced Machine Operators to support our six Matsuura MAMs and three machine Toyoda system. We operate advanced muti-pallet systems with unmanned manufacturing capabilities. Our machine centers have advanced tool identification systems, which require understanding of control parameters.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor, operate and load multi-pallet machine systems and/or multiple machines as required
- Ability to complete product and tool package change overs
- Performs visual, dimensional, and mechanical inspections of all tools as required
- Ability to execute prove out of new products and verify specifications to print
- Capability to read blueprints and translate to measurable compliance with advanced GD&T
- Working knowledge of all measuring devices including micrometers and calipers
Experience and Education
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Five years of experience in advance multi-pallet machining systems
- GD&T blueprint reading certificates required
- Highly skilled in shop math
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required. Physically medium duty work required
- Requires standing continuously?and walking?throughout the day
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects up to 25?pounds frequently
This position is not open to sponsorship.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive VP, Marquee Workforce Solutions
Chris joins Marquee with over 20 years of experience in the industry, specializing in engineering and technical staffing within Aerospace, Medical Device, Robotics /Automation and Industrial Instrumentation industries. Chris’s strong understanding of the product development process and correlating manufacturing requirements of his clients has supported the growth of many Southern California technology leaders.
Prior to joining Marquee, Chris was the Founder and President of Pacific Technical Search, Inc., an engineering and technical staffing firm servicing Southern California for 19 years. His commitment to building long term partnerships with his clients and having an understanding of each of their unique staffing needs has led to outstanding results. Originally from the East Coast, Chris earned his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Vermont where he played Division 1 basketball. In his free time, Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, surfing and making custom longboard skateboards.