26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
- Initial contact for visitors and incoming phone calls, faxes, administration emails, etc.
- Ability to work from during standard business hours, approximately 8am – 5pm.
- General office duties, including screening and answering calls, reconciling expense reports and budgets, filing, correspondence, ordering and maintaining office supply inventory, coordinating meal delivery, etc.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Manage and stay on top of multiple busy calendars and balance appropriately.
- Be prepared to manage completing priorities and complex tasks with minimal direction.
- Coordinate and manage company travel including book air, hotel, and transportation arrangements that are convenient and cost effective.
- Logs & Recordkeeping: Maintains compliance of operations related logs and records, including but not limited to visitor logs, shipping and device distribution logs, order shipping status, etc.
- Shipments: May be required to collaborate with Operations, Customer Service, and Sales regarding the fulfillment and shipment of orders.
- Documentation: May work with Operations, Quality, and Regulatory teams to review and file controlled documents (e.g. lot records, test reports, work instructions, etc.).
- Quality Systems: Ensure that product documentation is in accordance with Quality System requirements.
- Accounting: In conjunction with the accounting department, maintain company financial information. Assist with the development of internal systems to maintain effective and timely accounting policies and procedures. May be responsible for day to day operations of the accounting including processing expense reports.
- Safety: Performs job functions in a safe and effective manner. Helps promote employee adherence to safe procedures and practices throughout the company.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.