2875 Loker Ave East Carlsbad, CA 92010 US
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will perform administrative duties related to the operations of the Human Resources Department. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be willing and able to scan, upload, and organize files from physical to electronic. o Maintain and audit employee personnel files, including but not limited to: I-9, resumes, job descriptions, offer letters, proprietary agreements, ECAFS, doctors notes, etc. Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
- 6 months-1 year Human Resources or Administrative experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Must have strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate Google Workspace and Microsoft Office experience Good organizational skills, neatness, initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to work well with others
- Must be honest and trustworthy, must keep employee confidentiality
Pay: $20.00hr/$21.00hr DOE
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 20 years of recruiting and human resources experience, Yolanda possess a specialization in the talent acquisition space.
She has spent most of her career in the staffing industry. Yolanda prides herself in having the right experience allowing her to fill roles for both invasive searches as well as emergency placements.
She strives to ensure that our clients staffing needs are being met while searching for the best talent.
In Yolanda’s free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends.