Accounts Payable Specialist
2819 Loker Ave East Carlsbad, CA 92008 US
- Maintain files for purchase orders, receiving documents & invoices
- Data entry of invoices, debit memo's, check requests, etc.
- Perform payment cycle procedures (ACH, Check, Wire).
- Analyze open invoices to establish monthly accruals.
- Support internal and external customers various needs
- Resolve all invoice, receiving, & purchase order discrepancies
- File paid invoices
- Receive, date stamp, and sort incoming mail and invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma Required. Bachelor’s degree is “highly” preferred
Experience: A minimum of two (2) years of Accounts Payable experience
Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word & Outlook). Intermediate to advanced knowledge of ERP systems (ex: SAP, Infor M3). Manufacturing industry background and experience with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Internal Controls preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter & Payroll Specialist
Jenni comes to Marquee Staffing with an extensive background in accounting and business administration. Her primary focus as a talent coordinator is to ensure the inner workings of the office run smoothly and efficiently. Jenni takes pride in providing top-notch assistance to our clientele and is adept at multitasking. For instance, when it comes to the demands of processing payroll and accounts receivable as well as miscellaneous duties pertaining human resources, she handles it all with finesse.
In Jenni’s spare time, she enjoys cheering on her son at his football games. You can also find Jenni headed to a cross fit or a boot camp class, shopping or spending time with family and friends.