Accounts Payable Specialist
2819 Loker Ave East Carlsbad, CA 92008 US
Accounts Payable Specialist opening in North County. Very fast-paced environment within the sporting goods industry! If you're looking for a position that will jump start your professional development, we're looking for you!
- · Maintain files for purchase orders, receiving documents & invoices
- · Data entry of invoices, debit memo's, check requests, etc.
- · Perform payment cycle procedures (ACH, Check, Wire).
- · Analyze open invoices to establish monthly accruals.
- · Support internal and external customers various needs
- · Resolve all invoice, receiving, & purchase order discrepancies
- · File paid invoices
- · Receive, date stamp, and sort incoming mail and invoices
- · Perform other duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma Required. Bachelor’s degree is “highly” preferred
Experience: A minimum of two (2) years of Accounts Payables experience
Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word & Outlook). Intermediate to advanced knowledge of ERP systems (ex: SAP, Infor M3). Manufacturing industry background and experience with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Internal Controls preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Hillary began working with Marquee Staffing in 2011 as a Receptionist. She quickly learned the industry, and developed a passion for recruiting with a focus on the fields of Production, Human Resources, Accounting, Engineering, and Customer Service. Her natural ability to develop relationships made her invaluable among her candidates as well as her clients. Currently operating as our Sr Account Manager, Hillary thrives on providing exceptional customer service while delivering on her client’s needs. Her ability to produce a high caliber of talent combined with her vivacious personality have added immeasurable value to our organization.
Outside of work, Hillary makes sure to make every moment count, and never takes anything for granted. She enjoys going on scenic drives with her family and watching her boys grow up.