Huntington Beach, CA 92649 US
Huntington Beach Property Management company is looking for an accounting professional to join their growing team!
The accountant will be involved in all aspects of accounting and bookkeeping for all Home Owner Associations [HOA] they manage in Orange County and Los Angeles.
General Overview of Accountant:
- Maintain relationships and communication with current HOA Board Members and homeowners via phone and email
- Set up new HOA Clients in accounting software
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Monthly reconciliations for multiple operating and reserve bank accounts
- Adjust journal entries as necessary
- Process accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Update homeowner ledgers and coordinate with vendors
- Create ad hoc reports as needed
- Provide suggestions to improve current processes and procedures in place
- Other accounting tasks as directed by management
Position Requirements for Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in related field desired, but not required
- 3+ years experience in general accounting
- Experience with Appfolio software or similar software is required
- Proficiency of MS Office Suite to include Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.
- Must have knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles [GAAP]
- Must have excellent communication skills
Huntington Beach, Ca [100% onsite role]
Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM
Occassional Saturdays may be needed
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her six dogs.